Directions and Contact
3759 McCrearys Ridge Rd.
Moundsville, WV 26041
Phone: (304) 843-1600 ext. 0
Please use the below written directions, otherwise GPS may take you through outdated back roads, which could be dangerous.
If you follow your GPS, make sure you take RT 88 South.
GPS may want to take you on Big Wheeling Creek Rd, DO NOT TAKE IT, it is not a safe route and has no cell reception.
1. Use the GPS to get to I-470 (Near Wheeling WV)
DO NOT TAKE exit 11 (Dallas Pike) off I 70, this route could be dangerous!
2. Take exit 2 (Bethlehem, WV) off I 470.
- if coming from East/North, exit 2 is closed (due to construction),
take exit 5 (Elm Grove, WV) off I 70
- at the ramp turn LEFT, go through 2 traffic lights, up the hill, to Bethlehem
- then turn left into Ridge Crest Rd. See the rest of the directions below.
3. From Bethlehem (exit 2), at the ramp:
- if coming from North or East turn LEFT
- if coming from West/Ohio turn RIGHT, then
- at the traffic light turn Right, which is Rt.88 South, follow it until it dead- ends at Rte 250 - 8.5 miles.
4. Turn LEFT on Rte 250 South towards Cameron - 1,5 miles
5. After you pass gas station (in Limestone) on the right, Turn LEFT on McCrearys Ridge Road - 3.8 miles (There is a sign on the corner for Palace of Gold and Krishna Temple)
6. First you will see the Palace on the right.
Special group and custom rates available! Please contact email@example.com for details.